leveling the front on a road warrior 310

Blue Oval

I have a road warrior 310 with hydraulic front jacks with the round legs. My previous 5th wheel had the square tubes with the adjustable pins. Do the round type jacks auto level since there are no pins to adjust? Hope I am explaining this correctly.

TedS

The legs will extend one at a time until the first one touches down. Then the other will extend until it touches down. Then both will extend at the same time to raise the front. Continue to raise until you can unhitch. The extend or retract to get level front to back.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
I have a road warrior 310 with hydraulic front jacks with the round legs. My previous 5th wheel had the square tubes with the adjustable pins. Do the round type jacks auto level since there are no pins to adjust? Hope I am explaining this correctly.

No they do not self level for the purpose of front to back. I use a size to side and front to back level. Hope that helps.

ILH

The front legs equalize - don't worry. If the ground is uneven, the legs will compensate based on how the wheels are are levelled.

Blue Oval

Maybe I am over thinking it. Having the pins to adjust the legs on my other camper makes it seem like my options for leveling the camper are limited.

danemayer

The front jacks are for front-to-rear leveling. The side-to-side leveling is done at the wheels and the front will follow automatically.