Lights are Dim

Jim_Hull

I have a 2016 Big Country 4010RD. We got up this morning and all of the lights throughout the coach are dim, maybe 50%. Last night before going to bed they were all normal. My surge protector is indicating everything is all right coming into the coach. My breakers are all okay. Any ideas on what might be causing the lights to be dim. The air conditioners are running fine as are all other appliances in the coach.

NYSUPstater

Well if my wife was to answer this, she'd say that I'm a dim -wit ! But for an actual answer, I haven't a clue. Sorry bud.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
lights are 12v. Dim lighting means low voltage from a dying battery
How many little red lights are on the switch panel for battery level?
If it’s not 4 lights then the converter isn’t operating
Another place to look is to see if the mini breaker in the front generator compartment tripped?
Are the battery terminals clean & tight?
Start there & report back

david-steph2018

As stated, sounds like a low battery condition. First check the breaker for the converter in the breaker box. Cycle it off/on. Check your battery lights on the panel. If did not come on, check the battery compartment next.
In the battery compartment are some small breakers covered by a "red color" rubber boot. Some of these are auto-reset some are manual rest. Manual rest breakers you will need to feel the breakers and find a small "bump" on the breaker. Push this rest button.
Check your battery lights again to see if you are now showing more lights for the battery.