Lippert Components, Hanover PA

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Has anyone used Lippert Components facility in Hanover PA? I have been refered to them to inspect my frame following poor welding issues made during construction. Lippert in Elkhart told me I could go there for a follow up inspection of all frame welds and to correct a few more suspension issues but when I called them they had no idea why I called them for this follow up inspection. I am as confused as they were when talking to them.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We used Lippert in Denver for our Trailair install. The reason they are confused is because they normally do not do RV work. Their plants usually do mobile and modular home frames. I would think they would be qualified to inspect it if they can get 16'x80' frames moving down the road with a house on top this should be a walk in the park.
Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Ahhh, Denver PA my first misconception. When I talked to them on the phone yesterday the lady who I spoke with keep saying they are a chassis division not a RV facility and I explained to her several times why I was calling, who told me to call and what I needed. I have to call back Monday to speak to plant manager to try and set up an inspection. Thanks for confirming to my location and that they are the correct place for my needs.

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
The Denver Pa location is probably the old "Sunline" factory. If so watch the directions of the Pa Turnpike.