Lippert Level Up Failure

Dealer is unable to fix Lippert Level Up system!
Originally I was unable to raise the two rear sets of jacks of the six point Lippert Level Up system on my 2015 Heartland Cyclone 4200. I called Lippert for technical support help. They emailed me a troubleshooting manual; was having freezing rain so honestly I lost interest after a couple hours LOL! I called my local RV dealership; they sent a technician out who called Lippert technical support and after an hour of diagnostic & wiring work was able to use the front landing leg switch to raise the two rear sets of jacks. I took the trailer to the dealership that afternoon. Well after two plus days and some extensive diagnostics exchanges with Lippert they have not been able to function the Level Up jacks or the slide out that is on the same hydraulic system! Dealer technicians have replaced the touch panel, the circuit board, the wiring harness, removed the underbelly to check the level sensor & etc! Lippert is now inferring it’s an electrical grounding issue probably caused by the manufacturer (How that can be 7 years after construction doesn’t seem practical to me.) or owner modification (None have been done!). About time for Lippert to send out a mobile technician if they are still doing that.

Dahillbilly

have the battery(ies) been load tested, that's the 1st thing to check. Yes grounding could become a problem at any time, the grounding points should be checked . If you are comfortable doing some work yourself Lippert has just introduced a new program for RV owners for this type of problems. VRA Vitual Remote Assitant it's where youcall with a customer care tech & with your phone they can see what is happening. Give Lippert Customer Care a call 432-547-7378.
If you aren't a member of Lippert Scouts join it's free using their app Lippert Communities or the facebook page