Lippert remote for Bighorn

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Is there an associated light switch that has to be on first for the remote to control that light?

Wmnmy

My step light has a switch on the steps inside coach when you open front door on bottom step ...

donr827

On my 2013 BH the only light that the remote controlled was the yellow light under the steps.
Don

I have the exact same issue with my 2014 elkridge 37ult. The light button on the remote doesn't operate any lighting. When I took this camper in for warranty repair the service department said it wasn't programmer to turn anything on from the factory.

Kekidd

I have a 2013 Bighorn 3570 and I lost my remote. I ordered a replacement and what a pain this turned out to be. I finally found the receiver behind the main control panel. The only light that is wired into the receiver is the step light. I didn't look to see if there were other open spots to wire in other items. If there is additional areas the you would have to wire in whatever light you would like to operate with the remote.

Good luck.
Kim

danemayer

Hi kekidd,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Hopefully someone with a Bighorn will know whether the receiver can take on additional function and whether the remote can be programmed for that purpose.