Loss of water pressure

landp

I have lost water pressure everywhere in my cyclone(3210) EXCEPT the sink in the master bedroom. The shower just trickles, the sink is almost ok and I really cant check the washing machine. I cant use the pump because it needs to be replaced. I have checked EVERYTHING from the outside faucet to the outside connection to the trailer, they are all fine.

So what ever the problem is it seems to be after the water connects to the trailer. I also cleaning all the screen filters just to make sure they wernt the problem. I am trying to find a plumbing diagram to see if I can find a clog in the lines. Any other ideals?

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Did you take the hose off in the UDC and see if the check valve could be pushed in. I would relieve pressure inside first and try that but be gentle don't want to push in to far......Kenny

PUG

Pug
Obviously no leaks underneath. In texas must not have frozen. Winterizing valves must be in the right position or I don't think you would have water in the sink! Checked all the screen filters, hum. Is it good pressure from the city connection? Connected to the City fill instead of the tank fill? If all of this is ok, it is plugged somewhere which must be downstream from the bedroom sink I would think. Have you loosened any of the connections downstream? at the water pump? to the washer? have you just opened everything up and let it blow to see if there is some kind of an air lock?

landp

to the washer? have you just opened everything up and let it blow to see if there is some kind of an air lock?[/QUOTE]

I will try this tomorrow

landp

Well I took off the shower head/hose turned on the water and there was a very good flow. Put the hose back on the again just the drip drip drip of water. Well I took it all apart and now it works fine. Next is the kitchen sink. I guess some dirt or something got in the line and clogged them up.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
landp, do you have an inline water filter?? Not one under the sink....a real inline filter. If not, install one. BTW, the ones at CW are the same as they sell at Lowes and Home Depot, only 1/2 the price. OH yea, get a clear one, that way you can see the filter.