Loving our 3570RS.

tljack

We have now been in our BH this time for 6 1/2 weeks. This is the beginning of a 6 - 8 mo. trip. Previous trips were shake downs and for the most part all went well. The only issues we have had so far is our vacuum system went out. (yes we did all the tests and HL is going to replace it) and we had to replace the shower door handles. We can not keep the shower doors clean. Any suggestions would be appreciated. We have waxed them, squeegee them after every use. In Bozeman MT the other day the temperature got down to 23 degrees F. We were toasty warm and snug as bugs. We are working toward warmer climates now. :)

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
This may sound silly...but I found the easiest way for me to keep the doors and shower walls relatively clean was to use soft scrub once a week after my shower...:eek:

danemayer

Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets will get off stubborn buildup. Rinse and follow-up with Scrubbing Bubbles.

tljack

Thanks for the ideas. My wife is wondering it if it ok to put bleach from Soft Scub into our tanks and then sewer?