Low water pressure in kitchen

funntheson

We are currently hooked up in a campground. A few days ago, I was at a different campground. When I hooked up and turned on the water, there was a great deal of air in the lines. When I did get water, the pressure was poor. I was able to clean the screen in the bath faucet to restore pressure. I was able to clear gunk out of the water line for the toilet, thus regaining pressure there. But, the kitchen faucet has me puzzled :( I cleaned the screen, but the pressure is horrible. Any suggestions?Thanks. Larry

Sandpirate69

That usually works for me. check to make sure the faucet in the bathroom isn't slightly in the open position. Also check your connections under the sink.

Bksvo

Our kitchen faucet has the pullout nozzle. I had similar problems with pressure from the time we took delivery. I finally disconnected the flexible hose from under the cabinet (thanks to a suggestion on this forum). There is a flow restrictor in that end of the hose. Mine had some junk in it, but I also just removed the restrictor all together, and it improved my pressure in the kitchen greatly.

jimtoo

Also for the kitchen where the hose hooks onto the sprayer/outlet there is a restricter or whatever it is that collects junk.

Jim M