Maxxis tires

Dloebrich

Does anyone have any experience with Maxis trailer tires? I am looking to get rid of the TowMax tires on our 4000 cyclone. I have found some good reviews on Amazon but can't find any other info.

Kbvols

I went from tow max to maxxis and have had for 2 years now probably 8000 miles on them and so far no problem. I believe they pull much better than the towmax. I bought mine at discount tire they were approx $200 each installed including metal valve stems.

dfk009

Had excellent success with Maxxis. They came standard on our Holiday Rambler and were on for 5 years, no problems. Trade my TowMax for Maxxis from Discount Tire. They had the cheapest price at that time. Don

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We took off the TowMax and put on Maxxis on our ElkRidge, GVWR 14,450.

We had 25k on them in 2 years, when we discovered some tread separation on one. -- not sure if it was a defect or road hazard. A year before, we had a screw in another tire that was now our spare. The tread on all the tires wore great... But it was looking like we would need to replace them soon, so we replaced all 5 with Maxxis again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaffer

If Goodyear 614's are not in the budget and your axle weight is not too much for them, you can't beat Maxxis. Maxxis is huge in the ATV market and make only quality products.

Jim Posz

I switched over to Maxxis on my 2007 Sundance this spring prior to towing my rig to Alaska. We logged over 10,000 miles on some less than ideal roads with zero trouble, and they still look real good. Had Goodyear marathons on this rig before, and was troubled with uneven tread wear on about half of them.
Jim