Middle of Nowhere, Mt

shovelguy

We are at a very nice campground, Connestoga Campground, just outside of the teeny, tiny town of White Sulpher Springs, Mt. There is a Cyclone here as well as a Landmark. Neither one of them have any indication that they belong to the forum. We are on our way home. D&J

loafer

Hey dean nice to hear from you guys been awhile since Nashville. Stay safe out there and thx for the updates.We stayed at 7 th ranch garry Owen and koa in Mazzula in Montana on our way home
Say hi to Jody
Bill and Maureen

loafer

Hey Dean
Coming north from California how flat is it from Eugene oregon to Florence on the coast?
We are going to SoCal leavin sept 9th coming back up your way the following week
Might get to drop by and see you folks
Bill

wdk450

Hey Dean
Coming north from California how flat is it from Eugene oregon to Florence on the coast?
We are going to SoCal leavin sept 9th coming back up your way the following week
Might get to drop by and see you folks
Bill

I've driven that road and would describe it as hilly road rather than mountain grades. I remember 1 tunnel through a good sized mountain, though. Pretty drive, a little winding.

khalsey

Wife and I stayed at Connestoga campground two years ago when on the way to Baniff. Nice drive between there and Great Falls, MT.

loafer

Hi Bill (WDK 450)
Thanks for the info, hilly is good no steep grades. we came over the Cascade pass coming into washingnton state a few weeks back returning from Nashville rally.
Now there is a grade if i evere saw one not fun going up or coming down.
appreciate the info
stay safe on the road
Bill