Mr and Mrs TT

MrTravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders
Well, Erika and I have decide to have our own usernames. We have shared well for quite some time but now it is time to have our own. So now Tony will be MrTravelTiger and Erika will stay TravelTiger. The wife is still the one that does most of the posting. ;)

jimtoo

Hmnnn ,,, She kept the NAME, She kept the Fame.
Leave it to the Dame to rule Game. :)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Oh John,

Don't be silly, Love is not in question. We spent 4.5 hours washing the ElkRidge, together, today!

For us, surfing Facebook and the HL Forum is good relaxing down-time. We talk a lot about stuff we read, this way we can do so without messing up the others' "unreads".

TXTiger

Will see you at the rally in Gillette. By the way my new rig needs a good washing and waxing if you are interested, lol lol lol ! Glad to see that you got some practice on yours. Thanks for all your help with your posts when I was in Dallas making my purchase. Still waiting on the ladder, bar stools and one fender skirt. Trying to get them shipped to the rally. ExploreUSA has been great to work with.

MrTravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders
Well TwoToes we look forward to meeting you at the rally also. As far as the wax goes we still have not made it that far, but hope to this weekend.