Need Fuse Box info

supernan1414

Our bedroom reading lights are not working. They worked when we ended our season in the north, pulled it to Fl , neither one will light now. Hubby
checked breakers, they are OK. He is wondering if there is a drawing as to which fuse operate each system. We have looked in obvious places and no drawing. Is there something online? Thanks Barb PS I know it is possible they are blown but doubt it as we never have used them very much.

jbeletti

Barb,

With the light switch ON, look in the fuse panel for a red light. That will be the fuse that is blown.

That said, my guess is that it's NOT a blown fuse. The bed slide-out reading lights are usually spliced under the head of the bed to the coach wiring. Here's how to look for and fix that:
- Remove mattress
- Using a screw gun, remove the plywood that is screwed down under the mattress "at the head of the bed"
- Look for wiring there and look for a wire nut that has come off
- Repair connection and add a tie-wrap to the wiring just below the wire nuts

supernan1414

Thanks Jim, Tried looking at the fuse box, that wasn't it, then switched one from the living room it worked so it must be the wires under the bed. Not going to tackle that until we are home. Again, thanks for the quick reply. Barb

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Barbara, you have me confused. You say that you switched another lite into the BR and it worked? If you installed another lite to the same wires and it worked....its not the wiring then.