Need roof vents

Northman53

My

2015 Heartland - North Trail 23RBS has one roof vent in the bathroom and not a lot of windows. I want to add at least two more powered roof vents. One in main living area and one in the bedroom. The optimal place in bedroom would be center next to divider wall. There is a light there now but I can relocate that. The living room has hanging light over since Island so I will need to offset roof vent from center. Question is how do I know where roof structure is? I don’t want to drill a bunch of holes looking for them. Any ideas?​

david-steph2018

I would think the "roof structure" would be where the seams are on your ceiling. You should be able to look on the ceiling and find the staples holding up the panels. Just a guess.
But how do you plan on running power or cutting your roof membrane to install the power vents?

Northman53

I see no seams or staple. I know the structure is aluminum. Ceiling/roof is insulated with some kind of styrofoam. I’ll try pulling a ceiling light and see if I can find a beam.

Dahillbilly

Heartland cistomer service should be able to tell you or send you something for the roof construction. Call them & have last six numbers of your VIN handy