new 2014 BH 3010RE ordered

Hello all,
I recently ordered a new Bighorn 3010 RE for the trip of a lifetime.
I tried to think of everything but, i know there will be many things i missed.
The topics discussed here in the forum have answered many questions and i know i will be asking many questions in the years to come. It's nice to know there are so many helpful Heartland owners standing by to answer any questions I may have.
I hope to meet many other Heartland owners during my travels.

jimtoo

Hi tunakiller65,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will need some questions answered,, we all do. Don't hesitate to ask and a Heartland family member will jump in with an answer. Please make sure you attend some of the Heartland Owners rallies when you can... you will meet the best folks and eat the best food.

Enjoy the forum.... Oh and the waiting to get your new Bighorn will be tough.

Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
When you receive that new "condo on wheels", post pictures. We all like seeing new coaches.

kowAlski631

Waiting for delivery is rough, but when it's delivered - that's when the fun begins. Do a good PDI at delivery, ask questions here, & have fun. We took off in May to begin our trip & haven't regretted a minute of it.

Safe travels,

Martha

danemayer

I recently ordered a new Bighorn 3010 RE for the trip of a lifetime.
Before going on your big trip, take some nearby shorter trips to work through any questions and get anything fixed. Also, if possible, when you take delivery, it's a good idea to stay at or near the dealer for a few days so they can deal with any questions or correct any problems without you having to drop the trailer off.

I plan to stay by the dealer for a few days in order to learn all the systems and check everything out before heading home. I have many shakedown trips planned before heading to Alaska to start my big adventure. I will definitely post picks during my trips.