new 2016 Landmark 365 owner from Albuquerque NM

bartzd

Hi,
Looking forward to meeting other Landmark 365 owners as well as exploring all of the groups benefits.

Danny

danemayer

Hi bartzd,

Congratulations on the new Landmark 365 and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Feel free to ask questions here. There's a great group of friendly and helpful people here who are likely to know the answer. Also, take a look at our owner-written Landmark 365 User Guide in this folder. It'll likely answer some questions you didn't even know you had.

And definitely check out the Owners Club. The Mountain Region is very active and I'm sure you'll have a great time at our rallies. The rally outside Ruidoso last spring was great and we're looking forward to the next one. Hope to see you there.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Danny:
Congrats on your new Landmark! I will send you a pm about the Heartland Owners Club and my contact information. Give me a call or email if you have any questions!
Safe Travels and can't wait to meet you at a future Rally.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations on the new Landmark and welcome to the forum from the Pacific NW!! I hope you join the owners club and join us at some rallies. We'd love to meet you!!

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new LM. Great people and info here on this site. One of the best selling factors for Heartland rigs is you are now eligible to join the HOC and attend rallies. By doing so, you will begin to put faces to the names of people you meet on this site. The HOC is made up of a great group of people who share your passion for the RV lifestyle. So...............if you love great people, comradery, a little BS, great food and lots of it, Plenty of knowledge and willing people to solve any issue you might encounter with one of these rigs, along with an occasional cocktail (or 5), you should join now.
Again, congrats on your new rig and hope to meet you down the road.
BTW, I can vouch for the NM chapter leaders. Just attended their 1st rally in Ruidoso and it was a hoot. Howard and Shelly are great people and I guarantee you will be made to feel welcome at your 1st or last rally with them.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats on your new Heartland and welcome from your neighbors in West Texas! We hope you'll consider coming to a rally in our neck of the woods.

Our next rally is in Abilene, TX March 16-18. Be sure to join the club and come hang with some great folks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Welcome Danny to the Heartland family from the Pacific Region, Southern Oregon. Congratulations and safe travels.:rolleyes:

Terri

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
Hello Danny, congratulations on your Landmark! I hope you have had a chance to get out in it and have looked at joining the NM Chapter. We are putting together the details of our rally for next spring so keep on eye out for it. In the meantime safe travels.

Howard and Shelled Blake, NM Chapter Leaders.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Pokiejoe

Welcome Welcome from the east side of the state if we can help in any way just give us shout! can not wait to meet you all at one of the gatherings Pokiejoe and the better Half.