New 4113 Anyone own one and can comment please?

Hogladyrider

We like the layout of the new 4113 CY, since it is new for 2016 looking for new owners and would appreciate their feedback.

Thanks!
Susan

I just got my 4113 about 3 weeks ago. We love it. Floor plan is great, lots of room. We have only had a few minor issues so far, but that seems to be the norm.

Tree14

I just got my 4113 about 3 weeks ago. We love it. Floor plan is great, lots of room. We have only had a few minor issues so far, but that seems to be the norm.
Hello toyhaulers. We just got a 2016 cyclone 42 and have not made the maiden voyage yet but would like to chat with any owners. Any issues we should know about.? Where in the world can you buy good mattresses that fit? Any information on washer dryers sets suggestlons
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

jimtoo

Hello toyhaulers. We just got a 2016 cyclone 42 and have not made the maiden voyage yet but would like to chat with any owners. Any issues we should know about.? Where in the world can you buy good mattresses that fit? Any information on washer dryers sets suggestlons
Thanks

Hi Tree14,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

You will get lots of suggestions from our other members I'm sure. Also if you have questions about certain items, check the forum link to see all the different areas of interest where you can ask or get help.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Jim-Lynn

Thanks

Where do you need a mattress? Our master mattress is great. If you are referring to the hauler, we used foam under memory foam. Washer dryer, splendid combo works great for us.
Jim

mlpeloquin

If you opt for a washer and dryer combo, make sure it has an external vent. We never automatically go from wash to dry. We always take the wash out and shake the laundry and put it back in with wool balls. We also never select the high speed spin. We hang out shirts and don't dry them. Very few wrinkles in them. We also use fabric softener and Kirkland brand pod laundry detergent.

Dream Air mattresses are sale at Camping World. You have to measure the current mattress to know the size you need.

Hogladyrider

Thanks

We ordered our 13" memory foam mattress from Amazon came in a box and we love it. We are moving it from our current 3875FB to our new Cyclone....and it was very budget friendly for a king size mattress.

Susan

Tree14

We ordered our 13" memory foam mattress from Amazon came in a box and we love it. We are moving it from our current 3875FB to our new Cyclone....and it was very budget friendly for a king size mattress.

Susan
Thank you

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
We like the layout of the new 4113 CY, since it is new for 2016 looking for new owners and would appreciate their feedback.

Thanks!
Susan

Just picked up our new 4113 on our way home from camping over the 4th July weekend haven't been out in it yet but love the floor plan it is currently in for warranty work on the holding tank sensors to be replaced. Cant wait to take it out.

srgt30

Appears there's an outside TV option on the 4113 however I have not seen any online that show it. Anyone have an idea of where its located?

LBR

Appears there's an outside TV option on the 4113 however I have not seen any online that show it. Anyone have an idea of where its located?
On our 2017 4018, it was destined to be on a slide out bracket, DS of pass thru compartment. Look for a plate with 2 cable hookups...hope this helps.