New Big Horn 3575EL

GOTTOYS

I find it interesting that I heard through the grapevine that there is a new Big Horn model out called a 3575EL that replaces the now discontinued 3570 and a couple dealers on the internet have shown them in their inventory, yet nothing is mentioned in the Heartland RV website about all this.....Shouldn't there be someone in charge of making sure the products are properly introduced to the buying public? Can't sell them if nobody knows about them can you?...Don

DougS

Doug S
We are also waiting to see the BH3575. We left the Goshen Rally and called 7 different dealers to get a price on a new order and only 3 dealers got back to us. We also are interested in the LM Syracuse, but have been waiting since the spring. I wonder when both of these models will be available.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Has anyone seen the floorplan??

2465737b7aa8ab6dc328603f3eeef031.jpg
1fdfb75e63ae6e8b34362511b28194aa.jpg
59520f08af9d653947aa74ad8d0dcb11.jpg

I too am interested and a dealer sent me these. I also understand it has the super slide in the dinette area similar to the 3160. Don't know much more other than the one I priced out is over 90K and it is not what I would call "loaded to the max"!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jnbhobe

Maybe we will see something by the Pa rally. At least we'll see you, hope to be there noon on wednesday

GETnBYE

The shower looks to me like it is made for a bathroom on the other side of the camper. The seat is under the faucet instead of across from it.

travelin2

The shower looks to me like it is made for a bathroom on the other side of the camper. The seat is under the faucet instead of across from it.

The bath appears to be the same as the 3570 floor plan. As explained to me the changes are in the kitchen/living area.

travelin2

Maybe we will see something by the Pa rally. At least we'll see you, hope to be there noon on wednesday

See you then. Moving our plans up to arriving Wednesday too I think.

DougS

Doug S
While at the Factory in June, we were able to see a proto type of the 3575 and it appeared to be simular to the 3570 except for one wall in the kitchen which reminds us of a butlers pantry. The problem we mentioned to the staff of HL was that with the walls in, most of us could not reach the door that covers the controls to bring the walls out. I have seen from pictures that the controls door now faces the main entry door.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Recall that the Dealers are Heartland's customer first. The dealers have lots full of current Heartlands. It's not in the best interest of Heartland to announce to the public a product that isn't on the production line yet, and won't be on dealer lots probably until January or later.

The Elkhart Open House and the Hershey Show are usually in September, and that is where new products get introduced to Dealers to get them to order.

The HL website is designed to support what dealers currently have in stock. What the buyer is likely to see if they go shopping for an RV now.

You're right. They use the same enclosure on all the models and some of them have the shower head at the other end. Ours is "backwards" with the bench under the shower head. It's not a big deal.

SNOKING

I know this is an old thread, anyone have real use feed back on this model now. Where is the control panel mounted? This is are first choice for a new trailer. Thanks Chris

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Those photos look a lot like one of the Bighorn's that were on display at the Tucson Rodeo Rally in February . . .

We walked through them, but I didn't look at the model numbers as a bigger 5'ver is not in the cards for us for a few years.

rhodies1

2465737b7aa8ab6dc328603f3eeef031.jpg
1fdfb75e63ae6e8b34362511b28194aa.jpg
59520f08af9d653947aa74ad8d0dcb11.jpg

I too am interested and a dealer sent me these. I also understand it has the super slide in the dinette area similar to the 3160. Don't know much more other than the one I priced out is over 90K and it is not what I would call "loaded to the max"!!

I see RV Trader has one of these models on their web site for $65.8. Can't tell you how loaded this one is but they have many pics of their stock unit.

SNOKING

I see RV Trader has one of these models on their web site for $65.8. Can't tell you how loaded this one is but they have many pics of their stock unit.

The flooring is now different than what is pictures here. This picture does however show the little door to the controls next the stairs! Which was moved there after the original design I believe.

I sure would like to know real whole pin weight!

Chris

Last edited:

DougS

Doug S
We were close to buying the BH 3575 but went with the BH 3160. I question the advertised length of 39' 4", I messaged it about 37' 10" like the BH 3570 which it replaced. Good luck on your decision.

travelin2

The flooring is now different than what is pictures here. This picture does however slow the little door to the controls next the stairs! Which was moved there after the original design I believe.

I sure would like to know real whole pin weight!

Chris

Those pictures from my older post were forwarded to me from a dealer back in August 2015 who said they were from the HL rep. I'm sure those pictures were from the prototype and changes have been made since then...