New Graphics for the North Trail

We Just ordered our North Trail, We requested the quote from the factory just last week. But when my dealer made the order today. They said that we would get the new 09. Which includes diamond plate on the front of the trailer, and a new exterior graphic package. When we asked what it would look like they could not tell us. Does anyone have a glue on what the graphics are going to look like. We will get our new trailer in 6 to 8 weeks. Hope someone can shade some pics on us before we get it.
Thanks

Will try again

Thanks I tried to get into this forum before and got booted because my e-mail address is a little ODD. I use to be a Jack man for a race team and could get the truck up in two pumps. Trying again Thanks

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
We Just ordered our North Trail, We requested the quote from the factory just last week. But when my dealer made the order today. They said that we would get the new 09. Which includes diamond plate on the front of the trailer, and a new exterior graphic package. When we asked what it would look like they could not tell us. Does anyone have a glue on what the graphics are going to look like. We will get our new trailer in 6 to 8 weeks. Hope someone can shade some pics on us before we get it.
Thanks

If the North Trail units are like the fifth wheels, the 2009s have been out since late 2007, so anything on the web should apply if this is true.

I don't know why the RV industry seems to be one year ahead the rest of the transportation industry regarding model years.

still looking

I know what the ones look like up to this point and time. Another nice update is that they are going to use a LP/Electric water heater on our new unit. We had this in our last trailer and like it lots.

Bill&Pat

Hello we just bought our 2009 21FBS last week and it does NOT have the checker plate on the front and I LOVE the look it gives does any one know if this is a warranty issue or dealer issue, option at the factory ??

Thanks
Bill & patty

When we ordered ours last last week we where told that the diamond Plate or Checker plate was how it would come out of the factory. I also like the look a lot. Just got lucky on ours. All the 09's we looked at did not have this. I was also happy we also get the LP/Elect water heater. We are waiting patently, I think this next 6 to 7 weeks are going to be the longest weeks of my life LOL

Last edited:

medic9016

If the North Trail units are like the fifth wheels, the 2009s have been out since late 2007, so anything on the web should apply if this is true.

I don't know why the RV industry seems to be one year ahead the rest of the transportation industry regarding model years.

There were a few mid-year production changes. The addition of the front cap diamond plate, electric/gas water heater, and graphic changes.

techman

There were a few mid-year production changes. The addition of the front cap diamond plate, electric/gas water heater, and graphic changes.
We ordered our 28BHS in June and it was delivered in July without any of these updates.:( I would really love to have them on our TT. However, I am glad HL makes these updates when needed instead of waiting till the next model year. We did get the two drawer storage under the bed.:)

Mike