New Hitch WOW!

GOTTOYS

New truck is a long bed so I sold my Super Glide hitch as I didn't need it. I ordered a B&W Patriot which is the model that fits in standard bed rails. GM doesn't offer a puck system for mounting a hitch yet. I know about the B&W Companion but just couldn't see spending that much at this time. This is a very similar design but is a 16K capacity model that fits into standard bed rails, more than big enough for my rig. I am absolutely blown away by the quality of this product! I was always happy with my Super Glide but this thing is built and finished like a Rolls Royce. The welds are polished down and smooth, extra heavy powder coat finish. No sags or weld spatter in the finish. Decals are on straight as they should be. It was packed like it was inside a fitted container. This is a true quality product..No wonder there are so many rave reviews. They really push the fact that this is an American made hitch and they will only use American made steel...Then there is the story on their website about how a few years ago when business was slow, the owner sent several of his employees into their small town to work on projects around the town at no charge to the people of the community. They were paid by him instead of being laid off. I read this after I had already ordered the hitch and it made me feel pretty good about spending my money there....Don

marcusweeks

I have the companion hitch. The handle on the gooseneck part had the weld fail. Handle separated from it. I called b&w, they had me send a picture of the failed part. In less than a week I had a brand new hitch sent to me. Customer service is second to none.

mobilcastle

My B&W hitch is the easiest hitch I have ever owned to open for disconnect. Their is a guy near me in this FL campground using a Patriot to pull his Landmark.