New Landmark 365 Key West Owners

gandmrv

We are starting our 3rd week in our new 365 Key West! Two words describe our experience so far...LOVE IT!.

I still work, and use my RV as home while I travel around for my different jobs. My wife and my min schnauzer, Molly, travel with me. This is our 2nd 5th wheel RV. I tow with a 2014 Ford F350 Super Crew DRW Lariat 4x4 w/6.7 diesel. We have lived in our RV for 8 - 9 months per year for the last 5 years. So we are almost full timers. We plan to be Full Timers when I'm able to retire in a few more years.

The feature I love the most about this unit over our old unit is the "auto level", and the power cord reel. I now pull into a spot, roll out my cord, plug in, put front jacks down, disconnect truck, push "auto level', in approximately 2 minutes I'm level and ready to put slides out! This process used to take me anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the site..

My wife loves the washer/dryer, great Whirlpool units, very quiet, and the side by side residential frig! The induction cooktop and dishwasher weren't something we had really thought about, but this unit came with them. My wife is learning to use the cooktop and convection microwave, and she got some new cookware (because of the induction cooktop).

Our old unit was a good one, it served us well for almost 6 years of nearly full time use with nearly no trouble other than routine maintenance and a couple blowouts. We can only hope that this one will serve our needs as well for years to come.

Proud to be a Heartland owner
Greg and Mary, and Molly

danemayer

Hi gandmrv,

Congratulations on the new Landmark 365 and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Keep us up to date on your adventures and don't hesitate to post any question you may have. There's a great bunch of friendly and helpful people here who collectively know just about anything you'd want to know.

Also, check out the Owners Club and the Events tab at the top of the page. Maybe you can join in the fun at a local or regional rally.

jbeletti

Congrats Greg and Mary (and Molly too) and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We look forward to learning more about you guys and hearing more about your travels. Make some great memories and consider joining the Heartland Owners Club and connecting face-to-face with some amazing product owners across North America.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels ". Hopefully during your travels, ya'll can attend a couple of Heartland rallies. Its a great way to meet other Heartlanders and see what they have done with modification to their coaches. Enjoy and travel safely.