New Landmark

chrizg

We previously had a 2009 Big Country that had to go back to the factory for some repairs, and while we were there we visited the local dealer and traded in on a 2016 Landmark Charleston. We stayed with Heartland due to the service we received on our issues on the Big Country. We have been out enjoying the rest of the 2015 season and really liking the upgrade so far. Only thing I am worried about is being to big for some of the camp grounds.

365.jpg

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
I'll agree it was easier to get campsites with our '08 35' Big Country than it is now with the 42' Landmark but it's not impossible. I tell campgrounds that we have a 45' 5th wheel and they will tell me if they can accommodate that size unit or not. The other question that I ask them is how hard is it to get into the site especially if it's a back-in. They are usually pretty honest. We have stopped using most state and national parks because their campsite were put in 20-30 years ago and can't accommodate big rigs even tho some are trying to upgrade their campground. Enjoy and travel safely.

Mrsfish

We previously had a 2009 Big Country that had to go back to the factory for some repairs, and while we were there we visited the local dealer and traded in on a 2016 Landmark Charleston. We stayed with Heartland due to the service we received on our issues on the Big Country. We have been out enjoying the rest of the 2015 season and really liking the upgrade so far. Only thing I am worried about is being to big for some of the camp grounds.

View attachment 40558

And THAT's why I won't go look at the new rigs....