New member & new heartland rv owner

Hello out there. I am new to all this. So thought I would reach out. I am picking up my new BH 3160 next Thursday and hitting the road for new england. I have found the forum to be insightful and informative so far. See you on the road.

jimtoo

Hi elizabethr4,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

Jv75353

Congrats on your BH and welcome to the forum! You will find many friendly and helpful people here, it’s a great place to ask questions. Wishing you safe travels!

jerryjay11

Welcome aboard. Just one question...You are headed for New England, but you are from maine, which is part of New England. Don't you mean you are headed for "Flat Land Country" where all the flatlanders are from?

Oregon_Camper

Yea!! Another 3160EL owner. :)

You should plan to do a complete your own Pre-Delivery Inspection. You can use the link below to download mine, or you can search the internet for another one.

This document will take you about 4 hours to complete (don't rush it) and will ensure you understand all the operations of the trailer as well as having you inspect the trailer. This will help you find all sorts of "gotcha" stuff that might not pop up until later down the road (ie...when your 100's of miles from an RV shop). No matter what the dealer says, their PDI will never cover everything.

Complete this PDI and get dealer to fix all issue before paying for trailer...that way the dealer is very motivated to finish.

https://www.rvwiththetanners.com/pre-delivery-inspection