hello to all im jeff and my wife is named jeanne, we are in denton texas full time , just got our 2013 landmark keylargo and are loving it, looking forward to meeting some of you in the area, we are still working but go camping every day after work and every weekend lol, rv life is awsome

danemayer

Hi Jeff and Jeanne,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

There are quite a few of us in Texas who have joined the Owners Club and get together regularly at Heartland Chapter rallies to enjoy good food, good times, and make new friends. Take a look at the club portal - there's even a free introductory membership. Then use the EVENTS tab at top of the page to see what's coming up.

We'll be at the North Texas Chapter Rally in October in Canton. Hope to see you there.

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Welcome to the forum. :cool:
Join the club and attend a rally.
Club members also get 10% off parts and stuff from Heartland.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Welcome! Did you get your Key Largo from Expore USA? We picked ours up in Mesquite in December...you will love it!!!

tmoore2

Kakampers, We bought our Bighorn from Explore USA in Mesquite back in Oct.2012. Our salesman was Mike Marsh. He was an ex Texas A&M aggie football player. Had to trade a few jibes with him since our youngest daughter was an OU graduate.
Anyway it was a very pleasant experience dealing with Explore USA.:)

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We had a good experience too, even though our salesman was a young man named Justin who didn't know one end of an RV from the other, if you get my drift. We had to scrutinize every single aspect of the purchase process, but it all worked out thanks to Heartland.

Owenfamily

Hello Jeff and Jeanne,

Welcome to the fourm. If you are staying at the campground off 35 in Denton I hear that is is a very clean and nice campground. If you and your wife want to meet for dinner sometime let me know. We live near Denton ourslelf.

David