I would like to introduce myself. Lorne and my wife Pat. We have purchased a bighorn 3760EL in May of 2017. Pull it with a 2014 F350. Didn't use it much last year, but that will change this year. Looking forward to being a member and keeping in touch with other people that may have similar problems and may have solutions for problems.

danemayer

Hi silverknight,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You'll find you're among a great bunch of like-minded people. Feel free to ask any questions and to share your adventures here.

Also, be sure to check out the Heartland Owners Club. It's free to join and membership gets you into rallies with some of those people. Click on the EVENTS tab at top of page to find upcoming rallies near you.

kowAlski631

That's why we're all here. Welcome and join the owners group. Ask questions if you have any. Trust us, you'll get answers. Enjoy your BH.

jimtoo

Hi Silverknight,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M