Good morning all.

My name is Bill Usher. I just purchased a 2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa. Hope to pick it up Saturday from the dealer.

My friend Brenda and I are so excited to be getting this rig. I have really like the Heartland line since I first saw my brother and sister in laws rig (Ron and Ann Parrish). And when I saw my rig on the Marketplace on Facebook, I thought I better go look at it. We are so glad that we did.

Can't wait to get it home to unload the class C into the Landmark. And then On the Road.

See ya out there.

Bill

jimtoo

HI Bill and Brenda,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

Hello all,
after 5 plus years of planning and saving my partner David and I are thrilled to have gotten our very own 2019 Heartland Cyclone 5th wheel. We purchased in FL at the end of September and sad to say less than halfway through our maiden voyage we are detouring to Elkhart Indiana to have some issues tended to. Being new owners we expected some bumps in the road. I am courious to hear if any other owners have been through some newbie growing pains as well. Thank you in advance!