New Owner - Can't Believe We Didn't do it Sooner

ND_Irish

Greetings from Ottawa Ontario!

We are the proud new owners of a 2012 NT 32BUDS and boy are we having a blast! We had a boat that wasn't seeing much use, so we decided to move to more land based recreation activities. My wife and I have two girls, 5 and 7 and let me tell you...the smiles and adventures we've had already this summer have paid for the trailer twice over. With busy lives and living in the city (we're a country bunch at heart) the move to an RV has just added so much enjoyment to our summer.

We've made five trips so far, ranging from weekend stays to 8 days of paradise. We have stayed at a variety of different styles of campground from provincial park to family operated to resort style and are learning quickly what our wants are.

Overall, we love the 32BUDS, with it's very family friendly layout and great features, but we have had our share of glitches that we are so far chalking up to "these things happen". We've had to replace the fridge in the outdoor kitchen because it wouldn't cool, two cupboard doors have pulled off the hinges and that annoying "Touch Audio" system has been replaced once and the second one is on its way out. All told though, minor bumps along the way and not enough to tarnish our opinion of what we think is a terrific trailer.

There has been a lot to learn, but that in itself has been fun. From pulling a trailer for the first time, to set up and tear down, dumping holding tanks and leveling...it's been an adventure.

Very glad to have accidentally found this forum, really looking forward to learning and being a part of the community.

Cheers

RV.jpg

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
ND_Irish, welcome to the forum and Heartland Forum. There is a lot of very good information here.
Be sure to check out the Ontario Rally for next year. And give some thought to joining the Owners Club.
Oh, by the way, nice looking rig.

Peace
Dave

DW_Gray

Congratulations! That's a nice looking rig. You'll find a ton of useful information here and if you ever have a question or two, they're plenty of good Heartland owners here to answer.