New Owners (And Members)

Why_Not

Hello All,

We are Tony and Robin and we just joined the Forum. We used the handle Why_Not because remember: "Tony" backwards is "y-not"!

After researching RVs and even tiny homes for the last 2 years, we are about to take delivery of a 2018 Heartland Cyclone 4200. We recently made the decision to go with the Cyclone because we realized there was no way a tiny home could meet our needs as well as the Cyclone 4200 without dramatically exceeding our budget and reasonable weight restrictions. We have some modifications planned to better meet our needs which include a place for a Yamaha keyboard and our guns (we like to target shoot). Also, Robin has an angel collection we'd like to display.

We will be pulling our Cyclone with a 2011 GMC Sierra K3500HD 4WD Crew Cab Diesel Dually.

While we are originally from Illinois, we lived in Arizona a year and a half before moving to Atlanta last November to be near the location of Tony's consulting assignment. For the next few years we will continue to move to the location of Tony's assignments. Then we will retire and spend part of the time in Arizona, part of the time in Illinois and the rest of the time traveling around the U.S.

We are looking forward to discussing our mutual interests and hearing from everyone.

Thanks for having us!
Tony and Robin

Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Tony and Robin. Welcome to the Heartland Family.
While you travel the country be sure to check out some chapter rallies around the country.
Be sure to check out the IL Chapter Rally in Utica this summer.
Click on the tabs in the navigation bar above to learn about the Heartland Owners Club as well as the Events coming up.

Peace
Dave

Why_Not

Wow! Utica, eh? I was first there in 1961, as a child. My parents would take us up to Starved Rock when we lived in Bloomington. Years later I moved to Streator and I would go up to Utica an average of once a week in the summer. Lots going on in Utica, including the Burgoo Festival. My personal favorite is Duffy's.

Not sure if we'll make it this year, since we're in Atlanta, but who knows? We'll put the dates on our calendar.

Take care!
Tony & Robin

Hello Tony and Robin. Welcome to the Heartland Family.
While you travel the country be sure to check out some chapter rallies around the country.
Be sure to check out the IL Chapter Rally in Utica this summer.
Click on the tabs in the navigation bar above to learn about the Heartland Owners Club as well as the Events coming up.

Peace
Dave

jimtoo

Hi Why-Not,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Why_Not

Thank you! We look forward to meeting fellow Heartlanders!

Hi Why-Not,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M