New Tires needed

Lance & Jo

Any suggestions for G614's near Austin Texas? Acquired a case of sidewall bubbles on the way over from Beaumont today!

jayc

Legendary Member
I use Discount Tire for all my tire needs. A check of their website shows 6 stores in Austin and a total of 15 stores in the area, including the Austin locations.

Good luck.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Lance, 1 thing you will find out is that there are not any great deals on the GY614's. The best deal I could get was $245.00 at the dealer I work for and that was cost plus 10%. That did not include mounting and balancing.

lwmcguir

As Bob says, this isn't a cheap tire and you wont buy a new one cheap. If it is cheap it is most like a retread.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
If I remember (thats a scary though) most people have payed somewhere between $1050.00 and $1200.00 for 4 tires, mounting and balancing. Mine came to $1146.00 with mounting and balancing and all the taxes Ca. could hang on them.. BTW, don't pay the money for these tires and not have them balanced. If it spins...... it will vibrate.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I second the suggestion of Discount Tire. I have always had great service and reasonable deals on tires. Unless it is an emergency I will not purchase my tires anywhere than Discount Tire.

I could give you a long story about how they took care of me and my family for many years, but that is another story.

BC