New to Heartland

Sheila161

Hi! We picked up our Bighorn 3010RE last week and love it! It's a big change for us, we had a small fifth wheel and a motorhome with no slides, so, the BH is much roomier for us!

We are in Massachusetts and are seasonal campers!!

Sheila& George

danemayer

Hi Sheila161,

Congratulations on your new Bighorn and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's tons of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people. Hope to hear about your adventures.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family as a fellow Heartland Bighorn owner!! If you ever make it out west we'd love to have you join us at one of our Rallies here in the great northwest!!

oldmannj

The regional rally is being held in Middleboro Ma. this July mid month. Sorry don't have the exact dates in front of me. Check out the rally portal at the top of the page. If your not settled into your site yet you can go and meet some of the best people on the planet and eat way too much in the process:). The rally is at Cape Cod KOA in Middleboro. ED.

Went and got the dates for you. July 17th-20th 2014

pegmikef

Congratulations on your new 3010RE. You will really enjoy it! I know, because I really like that particular model.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Congrats and welcome to the party! I'm also in mass. Where do you camp seasonally? I'm in central mass just south of Worcester.

Last edited:

Sunset4k

Howdy Sheila and George!! Welcome to the Heartland family!! I'm sure you will have many great adventures in you new Big Horn. Happy Travels and if you are ever in North Texas, give us a shout!!

Westwind

Welcome to the Heartland Bighorn family, since you have already had two different types of RVs you will have much to contribute to this forum. It's a great one and everyone just wants to help owners enjoy their Heartland RV's. We are snowbirds and have enjoyed 3 seasons in Florida with our Bighorn. It's had a few problems but nothing major and we really enjoy it as I know you will yours. Happy travels.