New To the Forum and New To RVing!

:cool: Hello, my name is Karen & my husband (David) and I are Happy to announce that our first TT experience has begun!
Picked up our new 21 FBS North Trail on Saturday, and spent our first night on the Dealers lot getting comfortable with our new 'toy'!
All went well except on the way home our brakes locked up a bit, so we need to figure 'that' out.
We are looking forward to learning from our experiences as well as from all you 'seasoned' Campers out there!
Can't wait till we can get out again --- next adventure time - Ft. DeSoto Park here in Florida.
Happy Trails to you all!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Karen and David. Welcome to the Heartland Family. You have been a forum member for a few months now so you know how much information is available here.
Enjoy your new 'toy'.
There is a FL owners rally coming up. Check it out on the Portal Page.

Peace
Dave

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Hi welcome to the Forum and the Club. Lot's of great people and advice so always read here and you can find the answer to just about any heartland issues.

Have fun and happy camping.

P.S.

Check the settings on your brake unit in your TV (tow vehicle)

Cookie: I Really Would have Loved to attend the Rally in Seffner, - we actually bought our TT from there - but, we have prior commitments that weekend! :(

Hastey: Thanks for the info. Now that I think about it, my husband did mention on our trip that he Needs to Watch the video that came with our new sway bar/brake purchase thingie... (that's 'girl talk' for the thing that they installed) LOL

smildrum

We loved our 21 FBS too for 3 1/2 years. Started with husband and I and 1 golden retriever then added another golden puppy. Got her while camping- her first nights were spent in the camper. Great great camper!! Tons of storage and perfect size. Enjoy!

SilverRhino

Welcome to the Heartland Family! You will find a wealth of information on this forum. Enjoy your new trailer.

Travel Safe!