New to this site

Bub

Thank you for accepting us to this site. I must say that I am having a very difficult time navigating through it, so please be patient...
we have a 2010 Heartland Bighorn 3670 and I recently put it on blocks on a permanent lot. When I did this our shower started leaking between the frame and shower base. I have removed the old chaulk clean the surface several times and cannot get it to stop leaking...an6 advice would be greatly appreciated!

Flick

Thank you for accepting us to this site. I must say that I am having a very difficult time navigating through it, so please be patient...
we have a 2010 Heartland Bighorn 3670 and I recently put it on blocks on a permanent lot. When I did this our shower started leaking between the frame and shower base. I have removed the old chaulk clean the surface several times and cannot get it to stop leaking...an6 advice would be greatly appreciated!

Bub, welcome to the forum. Hopefully someone who knows the layout of your Bighorn will give you some input.

jayc

Legendary Member
It's pretty easy to move around on this forum. If you just want to see what other folks have posted, go to the Portal and click on "What's New" or "New Posts" and scroll down to find something that interests you. All posts are open, in that you may respond to anything. Perhaps someone has posted something that you know about. Please feel free to share your knowledge.

If you want to ask a question about your own rig. from the Portal, click on Forum and then choose Heartland Brands. Scroll down to your brand, which is further broken down into subjects and find one that seems to fit your question. Ask your question and sit back and wait for responses. Don't worry about posting in the wrong area because on of the Forum Moderators will move your post to a better area.

Good luck and have fun on this great forum.

danemayer

our shower started leaking between the frame and shower base.

Can you clarify? Are you talking about the frame of the shower (i.e. glass walls), and the shower base?

If you have the SEA Angled Shower, we have some information here that might help.