Newbe

Snow

Hello everyone just purchesed a 3650rl big country my first 5er and heartland product, can't wait, we pick it up the 15 th , just wondering what I need to look for ,or any advice anyone can give me will be helpful , thanks SNOW. ⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

jnbhobe

Go to tools at the top of the page and look for a PDI sheet. Then check EVERYTHING before you sign on the line. Welcome to the Forum and be sure to checkout the Owners Club.

jimtoo

HI Snow,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

When you go for delivery,,, do a very good... slow PDI. Check everything front to back and top to bottom. Make sure everything works and YOU can work everything.

Enjoy the forum and if you have questions,,, just ask.

Jim M

Snow

Thanks all , still trying to find my way around this forum,and iam sure i will have plenty of ?s so bare with me ,I've owned a few bumper pulls so this will be all new to me, and also my first diesel so I will be reading that info also thanks again for the welcome ⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄ PS the new diesel a 2013 250 6.7