Oakmont - Cracked Rim

Squirlee

Our Oakmont is just out of warranty and between a week ago and today one of the tires went flat. Took it in to get fixed and the rim is cracked.

He said it could be anything from manufacturers defect, to overloading to hitting a really bad bump. I haven't come close to the gross vehicle weight yet and I haven't h it any bumps. So maybe a defect or something got hit during transport to me.

Has anyone had any luck matching up rims to their trailer or would you suggest just buying 4 new rims locally?

Thanks

danemayer

Hi Squirlee,

Heartland sources tires mounted on rims from Tredit and my understanding is that Tredit warrants the rims for life. Give them a call Monday at (800) 537-2925.

Squirlee

Hi Squirlee,

Heartland sources tires mounted on rims from Tredit and my understanding is that Tredit warrants the rims for life. Give them a call Monday at (800) 537-2925.

Thanks again. I went through the warranty process and a new wheel is on its’ way. Smooth process too.

MCTalley

Tredit is really easy to deal with. We had a rim replaced and didn't have to return the defective one. Very painless process.