Once you hit the tunnel - it is time to stop and regroup :-)

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Paste a still shot of that on your dash. Use it as a reminder to "PAY ATTENTION"

davebennington

He displayed poor judgement on several levels, first was not buying a Heartland product second going down a road he had no business on. LOL

dave

Niles

Looks like South Dakota In Custer state park, signs everywhere, Iron mountain road or Needles.

sengli

That made me cringe even just watching. Anyone want a bargain on a lightly used Montana? And He kept going?

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Looks like South Dakota In Custer state park, signs everywhere, Iron mountain road or Needles.

We were there this past summer . . .

I was smart enough to not take my trailer off of the main road while traveling through the park!

Attachments

• SDMtRushmore-IMG_0760.jpg
    SDMtRushmore-IMG_0760.jpg
    493 KB · Views: 60

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Under the circumstances, it looks like his only choice was to keep moving. At least far enough to allow traffic to move past and he can rip off the remains of the awning hanging off the side. What is the road like after that spot? He might have made the curve if he had swung far left into the opposing lane (if traffic would have allowed). But that tunnel looked like a trailer compactor.

Kbvols

Clearly the RV driver was not very wise and should have paid attention to the signs and warnings but the little twerp in the red car with his little cargo tub was annoying as ****.

alex00

I wonder if the guy in the red compact looked so annoyed because he was stuck in traffic, or because he realized his girlfriend fell in love with the guy driving the gray Ram. Anyone know what lights were in the rear bumper of the Ram?

priorguy

That wasn't the stock bumper. The lights were part of the package in guessing. Lots of aftermarket stuff out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kbvols

You may have it...take charge guy in big Ram truck or wimpy in little red luggage tub hauler...he had to show her his manliness mouthing off from the confines of his little luggage toter.

I wonder if the guy in the red compact looked so annoyed because he was stuck in traffic, or because he realized his girlfriend fell in love with the guy driving the gray Ram. Anyone know what lights were in the rear bumper of the Ram?

alex00

That wasn't the stock bumper. The lights were part of the package in guessing. Lots of aftermarket stuff out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clearly not stock. They look like round rigid flush mount duallys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

alex00

You may have it...take charge guy in big Ram truck or wimpy in little red luggage tub hauler...he had to show her his manliness mouthing off from the confines of his little luggage toter.

I have a new favorite phrase. Luggage toter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
I think this is actually Needles Highway in SD...Drove our dually thru that tunnel and it barely fit.