Portable Speaker?

Can someone please tell me what this is? I asked the dealer and they can not tell me. I have one mounted in my storage compartment and one that is mounted on the side of my dresser. I believe it is something for a portable speaker.

Camper_pHOTO.jpg

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know what that is but I doubt it's for a portable speaker.
Do you have a cordless vacuum?
Are you the original owner?
What model RV do you have do you have?

Peace
Dave

Yes I am the original owner. I do not have a cordless vacuum. It is a 2022 Big Country 3703RK, There is one in the front pass through storage also. I looked through my packet and it showed a manual for a Dyson and I reached out to the dealer I purchased from and he said this one does not come with one because there is no carpet in it at all except the closet and the washer/dryer closet.

Sean

Dahillbilly

looks like a charging station to me, call Heartland customer service with last six numbers of your VIN handy & ask them. Can't see Heartland installing those without something to be used.

cgroll

Can someone please tell me what this is? I asked the dealer and they can not tell me. I have one mounted in my storage compartment and one that is mounted on the side of my dresser. I believe it is something for a portable speaker.

View attachment 68040
It is a portable speaker from furrion.

Furrion LIT Portable Wireless-Bluetooth Speaker, Waterproof IPX7, Shockproof, Flash-light, Connect 2 Speakers, Siri & Google Now Support; Indoor Speaker with 15 Hours Playtime (Black) - FBS012N-BL https://a.co/d/g4y03r5