PowerKing TowMax Tires (Junk)

djopling

We have a 2012 Big Country 3650 RL the tires on it are PowerKing TowMax with approx. 9,000miles on them. We just had 2 blowouts in 2 days taking most of the side off our unit.
Thank you for the information about these tires. I will be looking into new tires tomorrow. I will also be getting in touch with Heartland and our Dealer.
I just put 4 new GY G614's on, they are 14 ply, hopefully I will not have anymore problems.

Last edited:

Thedonald

I have these tires on my 2013 Bighorn. My good friend had these on his 2012 Big Country. Within a month he had two blowouts causing damage to the 5er. He finally got a few bucks from Heartland/Dynamic and replaced them with GY 614s. All seems to be good now. Based upon this I contacted Heartland/Dynamic about my concerns. They sent me to a Tire Kingdom (distributor of this manufacturer's tires) who inspected the tires and said until one of them blew out there was nothing they could. I have filed a concern with the national safety council who responded they now had a file and would keep an eye on it. I suggest that anyone having problems or the same concerns file a concern/complaint as well. I know Heartland has invested a lot in this bulk buy agreement but such a safety issue cannot and should not be ignored.

djopling

I had 2 blow outs with PowerKing TowMax tires within 2 days on our way to Arizona from Ontario, Canada. I phoned our dealer and was told to contact heartland, they told me to contact the tire company, I got an estimate on the damage to our 5er @ $2,300.00 I do not think that our insurance should have to pay for the repairs, Dynamic Tire should be footing the cost.

bevorlee

Sure wish I had read your post before buying my 2014 Bighorn 3260EL! One trip....2 bad tires and one blowout causing thousands of $ damage to my brand new coach! Dynamic offered me $250 to sign off on liability. It ain't gonna happen!!