Propane or Electric or Both

I have a 2011 Heartland Elkridge and I'm not sure about the heat. This is my first winter with the camper and I have it winterized. I have a cover on it but it is also plugged in to a 50 amp service here at my house. Does anyone know if the heat runs solely on propane or if it also works on electric?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jimtoo

I am sure it is propane only for the heating unit. It does use electric also, but for fan and to control operation only.

Bogie

Just a thought. If the rig is covered, you should clear the cover from the heater vents before running the heater. Don't want to damage the heater or even worse set that puppy on fire (Yikes)!

Just a thought. If the rig is covered, you should clear the cover from the heater vents before running the heater. Don't want to damage the heater or even worse set that puppy on fire (Yikes)!
Thx,,, I thought about that. I'm not sure if I'd like leaving it uncovered for the winter. I just thought if I had a break in the weather I could use it and not worry about winterize again and I could leave it plugged in and the furnace would work without using all my propane.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk