Pullrite hitch with reese rails?

Kblock108

I'm looking at buying a pullrite hitch to replace my reese, anyone know if I can use my existing rails? Also, pullrites have some good success with anyone? The hitch is a good deal, but a 100 miles away so I want to make sure it will work before the drive. Thx

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
I'm looking at buying a pullrite hitch to replace my reese, anyone know if I can use my existing rails? Also, pullrites have some good success with anyone? The hitch is a good deal, but a 100 miles away so I want to make sure it will work before the drive. Thx

Call PullRite directly and ask if it is not listed on their web site. I have a pullrite, and I have been happy with both it and the customer service I have received. I was told when I purchased the hitch to use a dry lubricant and was provided a can as part of the purchase. as it turns out that is not the correct lubercant for the hitch system that I purchased and it destroyed the slide rails and the slide head and damaged the pin Jaw as well. After discussing with Customer Service then sent someone from the factory to my house to look at it and arranged to have the unit rebuilt by my local RV repair shop...

They also upgraded the slide rails to 20K from 16K, not that my rig is that heavy ...

Kevin

GOTTOYS

I use Curt Mfg. rails with mine. As far as I know most rails are interchangeable. I like my Pull Rite but probably don't really need it...Don

Kblock108

As with life, it wont work with what I have and of course its an arm and leg to sway it out. I know I can do it, but I hate dealing with things that can kill me if done wrong :) I do like the low profile as compared to the Reese, which could even allow me to have one of those plastic covers put in. I may end up buying it and selling the Reese, I can probably walk away even minus install...but the ride looks like it would be much better.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I don't understand why you can't put a "plastic cover" ( I'm assuming you mead a bed cover) on, other than you would have to take it off every time you use the hitch. I have a 20k Reese and my bed is covered with a roll up cover. The hitch doesn't interfere at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk