Questions for any one that has as 3110 Cyclone HD ...

gregattaway

FYI, We have a 2015 model ...

1st question: where you hook up the cables, what goes to what ???
example; one is marked sat and another lnb 1 ... ???
(yes I know some are marked but I can not find any documentation that says exactly what goes to what and the dealer had no clue)

2nd question: when watching main tv then turn on bedroom both lose signal ... Read the "light" thread but this is not a light ...
I did find all connections were loose and tighten them but forgot to check the loft and will do so as soon as i get the rig from the dealer back ...

Looking into hooking up our DISH with hopper asap too ...

Thank you for any help ...

danemayer

Hi Greg,

On the TV problem, try turning the living room TV ON but leaving the bedroom TV OFF - then wiggle the wires at the signal booster to see if it affects the living room TV. I saw a BC with intermittent problems like this where the signal booster had a loose connection on the circuit board.

Also inspect the coax connectors for loose strands of wire, or loose crimps. If you pull the signal booster out of the wall/ceiling to inspect the connectors, be very careful to avoid shorting the power connections or you'll blow a fuse.

You might also try a different coax cable in the bedroom.

gregattaway

Hi Greg,

On the TV problem, try turning the living room TV ON but leaving the bedroom TV OFF - then wiggle the wires at the signal booster to see if it affects the living room TV. I saw a BC with intermittent problems like this where the signal booster had a loose connection on the circuit board.

Also inspect the coax connectors for loose strands of wire, or loose crimps. If you pull the signal booster out of the wall/ceiling to inspect the connectors, be very careful to avoid shorting the power connections or you'll blow a fuse.

You might also try a different coax cable in the bedroom.

Will do !!!