Ready for Florida

VKTalley

HI Mike,

Thank you for the response! Malcolm and I both have read it and are very much looking forward to visiting Ft. Wilderness in January. This will be my first trip back to Disney World since 1976.....when it was only Magic Kingdom and Animal Park.

TheLindsays

HI Mike,

Thank you for the response! Malcolm and I both have read it and are very much looking forward to visiting Ft. Wilderness in January. This will be my first trip back to Disney World since 1976.....when it was only Magic Kingdom and Animal Park.

We went to Ft. Wilderness for the first time a few months ago.. its taken care of just like any other Disney place... spotless...friendly.. I saw them scrubbing the sidewalks one day with a floor scrubber...lol.. I suggest getting there as early as possible to check in as it gets later in the day the line to get through check in gets long, we also stayed in a premium to have extra space and the pet area... the buses run until like 2am everyone stays up late in that camp ground but pretty respectful...at check in they are very good at finding just the right spot... and as someone else said the place is huge and you would benefit with renting a golf cart or at least bringing bikes.. enjoy..

TeJay

Toyo makes a good bearing as well. Even if you get a bearing that sounds like it's made in the USA it may still be made overseas. The ToYo bearing has been recommended to me by several who have a lot of experience with bearings. It is also highly recommended that one use a good synthetic lube as well. Amzoil, Mobil 1 are two. They out perform non-synthetic by about 10 fold. I figure if I can get an advantage for a few bucks more why not???? JMTCW !!!

TeJay

MdMike

Val I just read thru parts of your Blog. I trust from what I read that FT Wilderness was a nice place for you? We are heading back there in a few days over spring break with our 9 year old and out dog. We love this campground. This will be the first big trip with our new Elkridge, so wish us luck! We are planning a cross country excursion next year after our son gets out of school. Might have to start a blog like you did for our family and friends. Thanks for the cool idea of the blog!

VKTalley

Val I just read thru parts of your Blog. I trust from what I read that FT Wilderness was a nice place for you? We are heading back there in a few days over spring break with our 9 year old and out dog. We love this campground. This will be the first big trip with our new Elkridge, so wish us luck! We are planning a cross country excursion next year after our son gets out of school. Might have to start a blog like you did for our family and friends. Thanks for the cool idea of the blog!

Hi Mike, YES, we greatly enjoyed Ft. Wilderness! So super family friendly and pet friendly (though we don't have any pets traveling with us). You're welcome on the blog idea. We have several friends and family that keep up with us that way. They love it. Good luck with your first trip and your upcoming cross country trip next summer. We are traveling (rather quickly) across the northern part of the country after the Heartland National Rally in June to be with our daughter, son-in-love and granddaughters over the Fourth of July holiday week in Washington state then on to Texas.