Really really really need help with interior colors

labbysmom

We are about to order our 3670 Bighorn. As mentioned in a previous thread, we have no way to view colours except by internet. We had finally decided on the cherrywood interior with the saddle accents but our dealer said the colours clashed. In photos they looked complimentary.
Please please can someone comment? I am concerned now about the floor, counters too. Hate to spend this much money without being sure.:eek:

Thanks
Diane

2010augusta

For clarification you are ordering a 2011 right?

I believe that the flooring has changed and is different than what was offered on the 2010 and 2009. It is a much darker grey/brown flooring. the 2010 have a light gray floor.

FWIW, we love the cherry cabinets and the grey counter tops, but as ours is a Landmark, we have the midnight interior and we changed all the valences to a blue fabric.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
We are about to order our 3670 Bighorn. As mentioned in a previous thread, we have no way to view colours except by internet. We had finally decided on the cherrywood interior with the saddle accents but our dealer said the colours clashed. In photos they looked complimentary.
Please please can someone comment? I am concerned now about the floor, counters too. Hate to spend this much money without being sure.:eek:

Thanks
Diane

Maybe you should contact Heartland directly to see if maybe they would send you some samples. I know that going through the factory that there are plenty of scraps they could send you.

Good luck,
Mark

Pizzaguy

We picked up our 2011 3610RE just before Christmas and we ordered the Cherry with Godiva. It is a beautiful comination and you also get the leather couch and recliners at no charge with the Godiva color. We actually were planning on ordering a 3600RL in oak and Majestic Blue(now discontinued) until we saw the 3610 in cherry and Godiva the dealer just got in for somebody else.That color combo gave the interior a very rich look to it in our opinion.Good luck in making the decision.Try to search 2011 Big Horn on the internet. There are some nice photos taken by dealers who have some on their lot.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We got our 3670 the year Majestic Blue came out and we ordered our trailer without being able to see the interior because of it. I asked the factory rep to have some samples sent to me and he took some pictures of the interior while he was at a dealership that had the blue on the lot already. I bet customer service would help you out. It is hard to place that order when you can't tell if you like the colors or not.

Good Luck,
Kristy

labbysmom

We are waiting for a color board from the factory. Thank you all for your suggestions. The interior decision has been the most stressful! LOL

cashb

We ordered the same color, saddle, with cherry wood. Haven't received it yet (next week!!) but I have looked extensively at all the pictures posted on the net and am confident that the color scheme is going to look great!! Lots of dealers are now ordering vehicles with this exact color layout. Just google Heartland fifth-wheel with saddle and cherry wood. You will get lots of pics to view.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Boy is this a Girl's thread..:eek: That's not a problem.... !!!!!:D

If it were a guy's thread he would want to know if the TV was big enough, there were big lounge chairs, a place to keep the remote control and a place to set the beer. :rolleyes:

Any color outside that is ok..:angel: The lights are out most of the time anyway.. :p

Hee Hee.. :D

Ok I'm in trouble.. that happens quite often..

Hope you find what your looking for...

BC

cashb

Our 2011 Sundance just arrived and it has the saddle interior with cherry wood. It looks FANTASTIC!! Better than I would have pictured!! It is a perfect match, the wood with upholstery,flooring and accents. You will not go wrong with this color scheme!!

Rmcgrath53

Boy is this a Girl's thread..:eek: That's not a problem.... !!!!!:D

If it were a guy's thread he would want to know if the TV was big enough, there were big lounge chairs, a place to keep the remote control and a place to set the beer. :rolleyes:

Any color outside that is ok..:angel: The lights are out most of the time anyway.. :p

Hee Hee.. :D

Ok I'm in trouble.. that happens quite often..

Hope you find what your looking for...

BC

I think it use to be that the RV Industry would have someones Grandmother work the colors . Now they have some sharp women picking them out. Just my obsevations!!.