Reese R16

Phatkd

Hi all,..I am looking for some feedback from anyone who owns a Reese R16. I am a new owner of a BH 3010RE and am trying to decide on a hitch for it. I am pulling with a 2007 Chev 2500HD duramax. I have Super Springs which I added a few years ago for our Northern Lite truck camper. I have never owned a fifth wheel not have I pulled one before. So I am just trying to get in front of the towing issue as I have zero experience.

Thanks

jimtoo

That is the hitch I have,, had it since 04 and it works good for me... I pulled a 38' Fleetwood for 2 years and now have pulled a Big Horn 3055RL for 6. Needs a paint job, but is good basic hitch.
I do have a Trail-Air pin box,,, sure helps takes the "chucking" out.

Jim M

mobilcastle

If you want a clean bed when you pull your hitch, look at the B&W Companion-it is a super hitch. I use one. Extremely easy to hook up and release. Heavy duty.

Zoomzoommo

I'm new too, and went with the B&W Companion due to the widespread recommendations in this forum. TV is a 2012 D350 DRW.

sengli

This the same hitch I have. Its a no frills, but it works fine. Just get one that is rated for the GVWR of the rig, and your good to go.