Remote control receiver

Bob Vaughn

Every thing that is on the remote control has a manual switch except the scare lights, the front jacks the switch is on the front of the camper, the rear jack switch is located above the jacks on the road side, the slide switch is in the cabinet, the awning switch is in the cabinet, I wonder if there is a wire located behind the wall in the kitchen cabinet and some one forgot to install the switch?

GOTTOYS

Three days ago you asked this question and Bryan Walczak Brand Manager posted that the switch for the scare lights is on the remote. There is no 3 way switch for this function. Thought I would mention that in case you missed it. If you decide to tear the wall open looking for a wire I think you should, but I doubt you will find anything based on what he said. I don't know why this is such a big issue. In the rare event you need to turn those lights on in an emergency I would much rather have the control within easy reach on my remote than having to fumble around in the dark looking for a switch inside a kitchen cabinet. But that's just my opinion.....Don