Replacing Euro chairs.

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
I would like to know the model number and make of a recliner that fits in the BH 3055. I know I've seen it posted before, but I can't locate it. We are ready for a more comfortable option. Thanks.

jimtoo

Hi goldenbetty,

I don't know the model number, but we went to a Lazyboy store and found the ones we replaced ours with. Measured distance from slide to wall..31+-, found some that would fit and then sat in them till we found a comfortable one... works great for us.

Jim M

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
check out Lane recliners also...have friends with a pair of Lane's...like them much better than our more expensive Lazy Boys...

MC9

Check out besthf.com they make a line of smaller recliners. They seem to be every bit as good as Lazyboy for about half the money. We bought the "pike" model and the camel color exactly matched or 2010 Sundance color. Picked them at a store in Tucson.

Pizzaguy

I do know that another manufacturer has Lazy Boy standard in their rvs which are a smaller chair and the model # is 10234 of that chair.We are looking at that model to replace our recliners. There is nothing wrong with them except there is no substitute or anything as comfortable as Lazy Boy chairs!

talley

If you are interested in Lazy-boy... the "Harbor Town" recliner , Style #532, is 35"DX28.5"WX40"H... The "Pennicle", I think Style #512 is 33" wide. Both wouldturn sideways for the slide to retract. We have settled on the "Harbor Town" to fit our needs.

Jerry

rollyc

we already had some small lazy boys from our other trailer. will take out the euro chairs in our 2011 sundance and put this in. i like the euro chair but the foot stools take up room in our 2900 and we like to put our feet up. just measured the opening ,went to the store and picked them out. nothing reclines the same way as lazy boy if you get used to it and we boguht them even when we couldnt afford much else. just my opinion. rolly