Resigning as Moderator

Uncle Rog

JP, you are one of the good ones, hopefully you will still keep in touch, as I have enjoyed both your commentaries, and admonitions, HA! ........
Keep your lug nuts tight, your ammo dry, and keep that bottle cap a little loose......
I expect to hear from you some time, keep on roll'n..............

christianson

Sorry to see you are leaving I looked forward to reading your clips you are a person of alot of experince and gave good advice If you get to Minn. stop and see us the club is still going.

jpmorgan37

I have received e-mails and Private Messages from a few of you wanting to know why I resigned. It was just a personal decision that I had been thinking about it for some time and decided that it was time to do it. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Jim Beletti and lately with Michael Kidd. Seeing the forum grow to the size that it is now was very pleasing to us. We did put a great deal of time into maintaining a positive forum where people could get answers to their questions. I was beginning to feel that I didn't have the first hand knowledge of some of the newer product, so that was another factor in my decision. I do plan to continue visiting the forum and will offer any assistance that I can, whenever it is appropriate. But for the time being, I am spending more time fishing, digging clams and still workamping a couple of days a week. Thanks to all of you for your kind words. I can't begin to tell you how much they mean to me.

John