Sailun tires?

funntheson

I asked my dealer what kind of tires would come on my new Bighorn. He told me Sailun (another Chinese tire). Does anybody have experience, good or bad with these tires?

I need to decide if i want to upgrade the tires.

jnbhobe

I have no experience with sailun tires, but if its made in china its time to upgrade to Goodyear now and probably cheaper. Just put the sailun and tha Goodyear side by side and pick them up you'll know the difference immeadiatlly. JMO

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I echo what Jon said. I weighed my old Chinese tires and the new Goodyears. The Goodyears were 17# heavier. Steel belts I guess.

Peace
Dave

grizzlygiant

Don't worry; the Sailun tires will most likely survive the trip to the nearest Goodyear dealer. G614 are a good bet for a Bighorn.

nscaler2

I asked my dealer what kind of tires would come on my new Bighorn. He told me Sailun (another Chinese tire). Does anybody have experience, good or bad with these tires?

I need to decide if i want to upgrade the tires.

Hey!!!! What's with Heartland???? They would like us to believe that they build a good product and care about the customer, and yet they continue to put veryone that buys one at risk with these Chinese bombs. Guess they really aren't as great as they would like us to believe. I replaced my bombs about a month after purchasing our BH in 2006. That was 4 1/2 years ago and they are still playing the same old game. Shame. Shame.