Santha"s new Big Country

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Santha went and looked at a 2013 BC 3070 on the 12th. She told me we were going to buy it. Both of us went and looked at it on the 16th. On the way to
look at it She told me no matter what I thought we were buying it. We took delivery on the 19th. She is very excited about the new rig. Have spent the last two
days putting belongings in the new coach. It has all of the option's available on a 2013.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Randy,
Congratulations, your a lucky guy!
My DW is the one that always says we aren't getting something. :rolleyes: Trace

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
I knew you were going to do that, congratulations can,t wait to see it.
Linda

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Congrats Randy, Santha and Poodles! Can't wait to see it. Maybe we can get an early campoing trip together. You canhelp us break in a new one! We have a new one on order. Expect to see it in late January! I know you are excited!
Phil

davebennington

You told me at the Ga rally you were not going to buy a new rig, And then at the TN rally once again you told me you would not buy a new RV, and then one more time at the NC rally you both said you would not buy a new rig.
What is going on????!!!!!!

davebennington

You told me at the Ga rally you were not going to buy a new rig, And then at the TN rally once again you told me you would not buy a new RV, and then one more time at the NC rally you both said you would not buy a new rig. So now you announce that you have a brand new Big Country 3070!!!!!!!! We must be paying our GA Chapter Leaders too much.
What is going on????!!!!!!

dave & Julie

Randy

I have to explain everything. Santha was looking at buying a new fifth wheel at the Tampa show last January and we did not find one that She liked. I had been
looking at one of the Big Country dealers here in Georgia that had a couple of 2013 Big Country on their lot. Santha said that we were not buying a new coach.
She went and looked and It is now in the driveway. What can I say.
Gus, She changed Her mind, What can I say.
Ken & Kathy, Thanks
JimB, The Poodles have toys all over the floor already
Trace, You need to put your foot down as I do. The way to do it say yes dear.
Linda, You know something I don"t know.
Phil, Let us know when you get the new Landmark and we will try to schedule a campout.
Dave, What is going is Santha made a decision and that it is.

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
I have to explain everything. Santha was looking at buying a new fifth wheel at the Tampa show last January and we did not find one that She liked. I had been
looking at one of the Big Country dealers here in Georgia that had a couple of 2013 Big Country on their lot. Santha said that we were not buying a new coach.
She went and looked and It is now in the driveway. What can I say.
Gus, She changed Her mind, What can I say.
Ken & Kathy, Thanks
JimB, The Poodles have toys all over the floor already
Trace, You need to put your foot down as I do. The way to do it say yes dear.
Linda, You know something I don"t know.
Phil, Let us know when you get the new Landmark and we will try to schedule a campout.
Dave, What is going is Santha made a decision and that it is.

LOL... Santha has spoken! Pay no attention to them man behind the curtin :)

Randy

Phil, Would you argue with her. The Poodles shake when She speaks. Santha is very open minded until She makes a decision. Then it is a closed deal.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

ATLJOHN

congrats Randy &Santha
And we though the poodles where in charge LOL
Hope to see you guys soon
John & Judy