Satellite connections on Bighorn

Martin

Would someone please tell me why there are [two] satellite connections in the docking compartment of my 2008 Bighorn 3055rl. What is the second one for?

SmokeyBare

Martin,

There are two Satellite connections in the Docking Station.. one is for the tv... the other is for the chance that you want to install a Roof Mounted Satellite System.

The one that is for your TV... in our BigHorn... runs to the TV in the Living room.

The Other one is a cable that is coiled inside the roof... so when a dealer would not need to run a cable through the RV when he was installing one of those automatic roof top Dish system.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well I don't know about all the Sat connections but in my Bighorn 3400 RE the most right Sat connections goes to the living room TV. The second from the right goes to the cable coiled in the celing of the bedroom, until I reconnected it to go to the bedroom. There is a cable going from the living room to the bedroom. I cut it and rerouted it to the second Sat connection so I could use both leads from my satellite. The cable connection goes with the batwing antenna and booster (normally in the bedroom). Turn the booster off if you want to see the campground cable.