Self contained hydraulic leveling

sengli

Saw an ad in the latest trailer life, about a new self contained hydraulic jack system for a 6 point level up from LCI. The ad states its faster than the current versions, and that there are no hoses, no fittings, and no external valves. So that means no reservoir, no long hydraulic lines. I contacted them, and it looks as if this system isnt available yet. But this seems like it would be a great idea, especially for an aftermarket install.

Bones

Nice. Looks like they took the idea of the big foot system and stepped it up a notch. I'll have to keep my eye on these as that would be a great install on a camper that does not have them now.

Nbomar

That's great. I've been wanting a 6 point system but didn't want to have to run hydraulics and all that and didn't have the funds or time to leave it at a dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TxCowboy

This could be revolutionary for several classes of RV. If the hard points are already there on the frame, installation seems to be pretty straight forward. I assume the controller is a coded RF signal?

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Bigfoot has been using this type of system for years.... The only thing that is run to each jack is a DC electric line to each jack. They have self contained hydraulics and can be operated individually if necessary. I have a 4 jack Bigfoot system and it has worked perfectly for many years.

BC

avvidclif

My question is where do they mount a sensor that detects which side/front to back is level?

I have the 6 point and the sensor is mounted on the ceiling of the front compartment. It probably could be mounted anywhere you want to run the wires to. Once installed the trailer is manually leveled and the sensor calibrated.

TxCowboy

We're really looking to get this installed in our new bumper pull that we're going to be using as a field office for a couple of years. Hopefully, the price will be reasonable. Having something like this, at the right price point, could almost revolutionize the RV industry. Getting the unit leveled is always a pain!

Nbomar

I emailed them yesterday and got an email that just said it isn't ready yet and to stay tuned to their social media for updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I'm betting it is going to be more money than the original system. I'm also betting there's going to be more authorized dealers that carry this system. Easier to install and less time. Just my thoughts.

Bones

I'm betting it is going to be more money than the original system. I'm also betting there's going to be more authorized dealers that carry this system. Easier to install and less time. Just my thoughts.
That would really suck because I could have a local welding shop weld the brackets for me and then I could do the rest of the install myself in the driveway.