Sharp Corners On Cabinet Over Sink

Has anyone made a modification to the two sharp (90 degree) corners of the bottom trim on the cabinet over the sink area? My wife wants me to do something with these two corners that she keeps bumping here head into. Not sure if I could just round the ends by sanding or if there is a plastic guard for situations like this.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Has anyone made a modification to the two sharp (90 degree) corners of the bottom trim on the cabinet over the sink area? My wife wants me to do something with these two corners that she keeps bumping here head into. Not sure if I could just round the ends by sanding or if there is a plastic guard for situations like this.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

file the edges off...

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
They are rounded on the LANDMARK. You should be able to sand them rounded on the BH.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
This has been a topic of discussion in the past. I've used some very fine sandpaper to break those edges and corners and then used natural oak min-wax to touch up the color.

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
They do make a clear soft rubber corner as i have bought some. Can't remember how they attach, self stick or with glue. She will still hit her head, but it won't hurt as bad. Kenny